Selecting the ideal tech stack company for web development is one of the most important things to consider. Choosing the right tech stack company will eventually have an impact on many layers of your business. Developers must decide which programming language to learn in order to be valuable to employers. Hence, to make things easier, given below are the top 20 tech stack companies in the United States for a full-stack developer!
What do We Understand by Tech Stack?
A Tech Stack is a collection of technologies, languages, and programming that collaborate or create digitally developed solutions & products, for example, web apps, mobile apps, and websites. Any tech stack is made up of 2 crucial components: the client-side (frontend) and the server-side (backend). Both collaborate to build a functional Tech Stack. Its other name is Application (or App) Stack.
Components of Tech Stack
- Front End Tech Stack
The Front End tech stack is the application’s client-side. Everything that a user may view or interact with on their display is known as client-side. The frontend stack’s primary objective is to provide an excellent user experience, a fluid UI (User Interface), & simple internal structures. To explain, this is in charge of the navigation, format, and design of web apps or websites.
A frontend stack consists of three main components. They are as follows:
- Hypertext Markup Language, shortened as HTML, is a digital language that is used to create and display electronic texts (online website pages). These serve as the foundation for the organizing and positioning of material on a website page.
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is in charge of the style and format of web pages. Color, Layout, Size, Font styles, and other characteristics of a website are all included. CSS frameworks such as LESS and SASS are extensively used by developers to ensure that CSS is more controllable and dynamic.
- Backend Tech Stack
The backend tech stack is the server-side of software development. It focuses on non-internal (external) operations of an app or website. Consider it similar to the electricity production that provides energy to your household. These might appear inconspicuous in the foundation, yet they can be much essential to the proper execution of the processes. If you are interested in these valuable fields you can always become a full-fledged full stack developer with the help of a Full Stack development Bootcamp with placement.
The elements given below comprise the backend stack:
- Frameworks – they facilitate applications written in one programming language. Among the most popular frameworks are Ruby on Rails, Django, and Laravel. The majority of current apps are developed with an MVC framework.
- Web servers – Backend servers are required for administering the incoming requests of clients. The most popular web servers are Microsoft’s Internet Information Server (IIS), Nginx, and Apache.
- Databases — Many apps need the use of a NoSQL or SQL database. Databases that are widely used include MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
All of these tech, programming frameworks, web servers, databases, and languages for the development of the web world are usually developed in layers (on top of one another). Thus, the term “Tech Stack” came into existence.
Top 20 Tech Stack Companies in the US
Given below is a list of the top 20 tech stack companies in the United States for a full stack developer along with the average salary they make. However, it is important to note that the salaries for various levels can differ from company to company and years of experience. Choosing the best company always depends on the working environment, job security, and mainly the salary. Let’s discuss them.
- Microsoft – $1,54,556 per year which can range up to $2L.
- Capital One – $1,35,924 per year which can range between $1L to $2L.
- Graphic Products – $1,04,194 per year which can range up to $2L.
- CAMP Systems – $1,91,022 per year which can range up to $2L.
- Verizon – $90, 427 per year which can range up to $1L.
- IBM – $1,08,387 per year. However, the salary can range between $12T to $2L.
- General Motors – $88,094 per year which can range between $74T to $1L.
- Photon – $1,13,023 per year which ranges from $1L.
- CyberCoders – $1,40,139 per year. However, the salary ranges from $78 thousand to $2L
- Barclays – $1,53,413 per year. However, the salary ranges from $1L to $2L.
- Insight Global – A full-stack developer is charged hourly, approx $60 per hour. However, it can range between $33 to $88.
- Booz Allen Hamilton – $90,633 per year. However, it can range between $69T to $2L.
- eBay – $1,79,916 per year. However, the salary can range between $1L to $3L.
- Antra – $71, 564 per year, which can range from $61T to $1L.
- City National Bank – $1,62,980 per year. However, the salary can range up to $2L.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions – $95,670 per year, which can range up to $72T and $1L per year.
- Haven Technologies – $1,43,291 per year, which can range up to $1L and $2L.
- Leidos – $1,61,036 per year. However, the salary can range between $1L to $2L.
- FedEx – $81,741 per year which can range between $69T to $1L.
- Google – $1,18,488 per year which can range between $57T to $2L.
The salary and job satisfaction in these above tech stack companies in the USA are best. You can guarantee yourself a job in one of these desired tech stack companies by taking a good course in the field and gaining some experience. In order to gain more knowledge in this field, you can always join courses by training providers like the KnowledgeHut full stack developer program as well.